Monday, October 4, 2010

Sosilawati’s daughter denies dating rumours

ERNI Dekritawati Yuliana Buhari, 25, daughter of Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya, denied rumours that she was dating Bernama TV presenter Zulkifli Bujang.

Harian Metro reported that Rita had often been seen with Zulkifli, 32, at the Nouvelles Visages (NV) office in Kampung Baru and at her residence in Taman Harmonis, Gombak.

She explained that she had known Zulkifli for over 10 years because he had worked with her mother as a public relations officer.

“I’ve known him since my school days. I’m usually close to the people who worked with my mother,” she said.

Rita stressed that both of them are merely friends but kept in touch with each other often.

Sosilawati’s eldest daughter said Zulkifli was close to her entire family and added that she did not want the gossip to affect their relationship.

“I am thankful to Zul as he has helped me a lot,” said Rita, who has taken over her mother’s business empire.

When asked, Zulkifli stressed that it was not an appropriate time to discuss the matter as Rita and her family were still mourning the loss of their mother.